Food Pantry/Emergency Services

With two locations in Northern Oklahoma, the Opportunities, Inc. Emergency Food Pantries operate on donations given from community sources and help during times of crisis or emergency.

This service is provided by a cooperative effort from community churches, the Department of Human Services (DHS), community donations, Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma, and Opportunities, Inc.

Currently our food pantries are located in:

  • Clinton Oklahoma
  • Watonga Oklahoma

Our food pantries are always accepting donations, and hold annual food drives in order to keep their shelves stocked and ready for the public.

Watonga site is now taking food boxes to towns in Blaine County for Seniors that are 65 or older and have trouble driving to Watonga. Opie brings the applications with her and applicants must bring a utility bill and proof of income to see if she qualifies for the food. Come see Opie at the following sites:

1st Wednesday of every month
Longdale @ City Hall 9-11:30am
Canton @ Community of Christ 1:30 – 3:30pm

3rd Wednesday of every month
Okeene @ Zion Church Community Center 1:30 – 3:30pm

2nd Tuesday of every month
Watonga @ Opportunities, Inc. 1 – 4 pm

Clinton Food Pantry now offers Senior Days.
Clinton is the 3rd Tuesday of the month from 10am to 12pm at Opportunities
Butler is the 1st Wednesday of the month from 10am to 12pm at the community center
Taloga is the 3rd Wednesday of the month from 12pm to 2pm at the senior citizen center

Click here to view the Income Eligibility Guidelines (August 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021)

If you are in need of food, having your own food drive, or just would like to know how you can donate to one of our locations, please contact Opportunities, Inc. for more information.

Attention Food Pantry Clients:

STARTING January 1st you will need to bring the following documents to qualify for food pantry:

  • Proof of Income for ALL adults (18 years & older) living at your home
  • Proof of address (bills or junk mail)
  • Fill out new application
  • Copy of Driver’s License of ALL adults
  • Copy of Social Security Card of EVERYONE in the home
  • Address

  • Amount

  • Max. file size: 256 MB.
  • Max. file size: 256 MB.
  • Max. file size: 256 MB.
  • Max. file size: 256 MB.
  • Max. file size: 256 MB.
  • Adults

    Please use the plus sign at the end of this section to add every individual living in your household including applicant.

  • Name# of Months With No IncomeEnter Job Monthly IncomeAmount Monthly Social SecurityAmount Monthly Supplemental IncomeAmount Monthly Disability IncomeTanf (Adult W/Child)Public Asst.PensionVeterans RetirementRentalChild Support 
  • Please list all persons living in Household

    Please use the plus sign at the end of this section to add every individual living in your household including applicant.

  • First NameLast NameSocial SecurityChoose OneSexDate of BirthStatusDisabledEducationVeteran StatusCitizenship StatusInsurance: Check One That AppliesRace 

Non-Discrimination Statement:

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S.  Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of comminication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionaly, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:  How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the compliant form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
  2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.