Mobile Smiles

If you live in Our Community Action 13 County coverage area and need dental work but can’t afford it, go to one of our offices and get on the list. We bring this service at no cost to you. Don’t miss out on the next time we have it in your area. Our Clinton volunteers did an awesome job organizing clients that needed teeth worked on.

In Need Of Assistance? We're here to help.

If you are in need of financial assistance, please check your eligibility on the Income Limits guideline below. If your gross household income is no greater than the indicated limit, you may proceed to fill out the Food Assistance Application Form.

200% GROSS INCOME LIMITS FOR OKLAHOMA TEFAP/USDA FOODS PROGRAM Effective from June 30, 2023 to June 01, 2024

Our service area for Emergency Assistance is the following counties: Alfalfa, Beaver, Blaine, Cimarron, Custer, Dewey, Ellis, Harper, Kingfisher, Major, Texas, Woods and Woodward.

Household Size Annual Monthly Weekly
Each add'I family member add ...
+ $9,440
+ $787
+ $182

Step 1 of 3

Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S.  Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of comminication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionaly, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:  How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the compliant form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
  2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email: program.intake@usda.gov
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.